Backup data: avoid multiple sessions
If a backup lasts more than 24 hours, a new backup process is spawn. The last process will fail but the backup chain is always in good state.
Add a simple check to avoid running multiple backup-data processes: when a new backup starts it should stop if there is a previous backup already running.
#6 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti about 5 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
Before release, add the minimum required version for nethserver-backup-config (it contains the libraries) to nethserver-backup-data.Test case
- Configure a backup
- Launch the backup from command line:
- Launch the some command inside another shell when the first one is still running
- The second backup must exit 1 with an explicit error
#7 Updated by Alessio Fattorini about 5 years ago
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
# backup-data .. # tail -f /var/log/backup-data.log 2014-07-31 18:26:05 - START - Backup data started 2014-07-31 18:26:07 - STEP - pre-backup-done done # backup-data Another backup is already running.