Backup data: add "Backup now" button
Add a new "Execute now" button to the web interface.The button should execute the backup-data command and take care of following conditions:
- avoid running of multiple simultaneous backups
- display a warning if a backup is already running
#4 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 5 years ago
The button should execute the backup-data command and take care of following conditions:
- mount dest and write a test file (then remove it) to be sure dest is writable
What about adding a specific button "Test backup destination"?
But this things can't be easily done with cloud destination like Amazon S3 .
#5 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to REJECTED
This feature will not be implemented in NS 6. If needed, please reopen it for NS 7.