Centralized notification system
Implement a centralized notification system.
The notification system should be able to send notification to web clients or using other messaging systems like e-mail or jabber.
An existing messaging framework can be useful:
- Project changed from NethServer 6 to Nethgui
- Target version set to ~FUTURE
- Target version changed from ~FUTURE to v6.4-beta2
- Project changed from Nethgui to NethServer 6
- Subject changed from Centralized notification to Centralized notification system
- Target version changed from v6.4-beta2 to ~FUTURE
We'll see this after #2029, that defines how the web client works.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from ~FUTURE to v6.5-beta3
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from TRIAGED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Resolution set to REJECTED
This feature is currently overkill and not needed. There is no a simple method to implement it using current NthGUI framework.
Also available in: Atom