Network IP alias on bridge interfaces
In the server-manager Network menu, when an interface is a bridge, the Edit button has only 2 options: 1. Edit 2. Delete, while if the interface is a regular ethernet port there is one option more: 3. Create IP alias.
An alias can be created even on bridges.
Network UI: allow alias creation on logical interfaces
#1 Updated by Filippo Carletti over 4 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- Assignee set to Filippo Carletti
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
This issue has been solved in NS7. I'd backport
#4 Updated by Filippo Carletti over 4 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
Package in 6.8/nethserver-testing:
Test case. After update create (and verify with ifconfig) an alias over:
2. eth network
#5 Updated by Davide Marini over 4 years ago
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
I was able to create alias ips from Network panel for:
I was also able to create an alias ip for the ppp0 interface, but I can't say if it's working because I don't have a PPPoE connection.