fetchmail delivery to AD users with capitalized names
If NethServer is joined to an Active Directory domain, trying to configure mail delivery from fetchmail to a user with a capital letter in the name fails with a validation error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. join NS to AD where username are like Filippo (capital initial)
2. go to fetchmail and configure delivery to Filippo
3. see the "reuiqred username" error
#1 Updated by Filippo Carletti about 4 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Affected version set to v6.7
Modifying line 41 of /usr/share/nethesis/NethServer/Module/Fetchmail/Accounts/Modify.php like:
- array('account', Validate::USERNAME, \Nethgui\Controller\Table\Modify::FIELD), + array('account', Validate::ANYTHING, \Nethgui\Controller\Table\Modify::FIELD),
solves the problem.
I'm not sure that ANYTHING is a good validator.