Capitalized dhcp hostname can't be added to host groups
If a dhcp hostname contains a capital letter it can't be added to a group firewall object.
Steps to reproduce:
1. create a dhcp hostname starting with a capital letter (e.g. Pc-filippo)
2. create an host group firewall object and try to add Pc-filippo to it
3. hit SUBMIT and see the error: first letter, than only lower letters, numbers and symbols like "-" and "_"
#8 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 4 years ago
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Created new host with capitalized letters:
[root@test1 Module]# db hosts show aaA.nethesis.it aaA.nethesis.it=remote Description= IpAddress=192.168.5.246
With old package, the web interface raises this error:
Members first letter, than only lower letters, numbers and symbols like "-" and "_"
After update, the host group is created:
[root@test1 Module]# db hosts show g1 g1=host-group Description= Members=aaA.nethesis.it
#9 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 4 years ago
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100