Integer validator accepts strings containing number and beginning with spaces
Validator must fail with strings like " 255" and "255 ".
#5 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 5 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
- Affected version set to v6.5
Check the bug is not reproducible in #3044
#8 Updated by Davide Principi over 5 years ago
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Resolution set to REJECTED
We must revert the fix as unit tests fail.
It can potentially break other modules as
nethserver-mail-server where the
greatThan validators expects decimal values.