Interactive installer: show ethernet mac addresses
During the installation process, if the server has two or more network interfaces, the user can choose which ethernet must be configured.
But there is no way to figure out the correspondence between physical device and logical name.
- mac address
- link status
Thanks to Todd Firkins.
#7 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
First, build a new iso with current package.Test case 1
- Install a machine with one network interface
- Check the installation process ends without errors
- Install a machine with multiple network interfaces
- Select one interface and check the installation process ends without errors