faxweb: non-admin users unable to see their faxes
When logged in as a non-admin user, faxweb shows no fax at all, because the owner of a fax is not stored in the database.
To insert the owner into the db, modify /var/spool/hylafax/etc/accounting/faxweb as:
execquery="Insert delayed into faxweb_fax set number='$number', filename='$File_dest', doc_id=$jobid, date='$date', job_id='$jobid', attempts='0', tipo='H', fax_type='$fax_type', path='$FAX_SPATH', rpath='/$rpath', type='$file_type', id_m='$id_m', state='', status='found', user='$owner' ;"
Already sent faxes do not have the owner attribute, so they will never be visible.
Manual modifications to mysql db needed.
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Filippo Carletti
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
After update, send a fax (even to an invalid number), log to faxweb as a non-admin user and see the fax in queue. Then remove it.
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Logged in as non-admin user, sent a fax, it appeared in faxweb, removed, all successfully.
mysql> select date from faxweb_fax where user='xxx';
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Related to Bug #2746: hylafax: notify fails if tsi has spaces added
Also available in: Atom