Customizable Notification templates
Custom notification templates:
- can be rendered both on client and on server
- any module can define its own
Implementation of Notification module with Mustache templates. Refs #2818
The showMessage() JS implementation is no longer needed.
Notification and Tracker output have now their own view member names. Refs #2818
Warning: this change breakes compatibility with existing templates.
See Template/Main for an example.
Fix Tracker CSS and HTML render. Refs #2818
Tracker requires authentication to see Task details.
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Davide Principi
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
Follow downstream QA: see #2820
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom