Package Manager: implement update action
- Access to Package Manager
- Click "
Apply", then "
- A dialog message is displayed:
Nethgui: 500 - Internal server error 
httpd-admin: [EXCEPTION] RuntimeException: NethServer\Module\PackageManager\Groups\Review: package action was not specified (in /usr/share/nethesis/NethServer/Module/PackageManager/Groups/Review.php:135)
#3 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti about 5 years ago
- Affected version changed from v6.5 to v6.5-final
There is no "upgrade" concept in the Package manager but only "install" and "uninstall" actions, so this is the desired behavior.
Maybe the UI can show a better message.
I think the problem is: should we add a new update action?
#5 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Package Manager: error running upgrade without selected packages to Package Manager: implement update action
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Implement the update action: if no package is selected, the web interface must invoke something similar to yum update.
#8 Updated by Davide Principi almost 5 years ago
- Tracker changed from Enhancement to Bug
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from TRIAGED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Affected version set to v6.5-final
- Resolution set to WONTFIX
The feature #2963 will implement a more consistent way of selecting optional packages