LDAP anonymous access to user account entries
Some LDAP clients and/or legacy environments requires anonymous bind to the LDAP accounts database.
Currently only authenticated binds over TLS/SSL are granted access to the LDAP tree.
Enable (restricted) access to anonymous binds too.
#2 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 5 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Host: ip address of the server
- Port: 389
- Base DN: ou=People,dc=example,dc=org
- On Advanced tab, make sue "Login method" is set to "Simple"
#3 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 4 years ago
- Status changed from TRIAGED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Resolution set to REJECTED
Added to documentation: