Hylafax: no automatic fax printing
After configuration of automatic fax printing on a local printer, faxes are not sent to the printer.
hylafax=service ... PrintReceived=enabled PrinterDriver=ljet4 PrinterName=Samsung_ML-2850_Series ...
Expected behavior: received faxes must be printed on configured printer.
#1 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 5 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Automatic printing is controller by script
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/dispatch/90print, which includes the file
Example of print.conf:
90print script includes the
print.conf file from local directory, but the path is wrong. The script must use an absolute path.
--- /tmp/90print 2014-05-09 15:03:17.887834123 +0200 +++ 90print 2014-05-09 15:50:56.048740505 +0200 @@ -1,6 +1,6 @@ #!/bin/bash -. print.conf +. /var/spool/hylafax/etc/dispatch/print.conf FILE=$1 if [ "$print" = "enabled" ]; then /usr/bin/tiff2ps -a -w 8.20 -h 11.54 -H 11.90 $FILE | lpr -P $name
#4 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti over 5 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
- Configure a printer inside CUPS
- Configure the fax server to print using the new printer
- Receive a fax and check the fax is automatically printed
See also #2746