Ejabberd: create jabberadmins user on nethserver-ejabberd-save event
Remove jabberadmins creation from nethserver-ejabberd-update event and add it to nethserver-ejabberd-save.
The ejabberdadmins group will be then created after first configuration.
- Target version changed from ~FUTURE to v6.5-beta3
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Estimated time set to 1.00
After #2492, user and group accounts defined as DB defaults are created automatically at the end of the yum transaction (temporarily by runlevel-adjust event).
Should we close this issue as DUPLICATE?
- Status changed from TRIAGED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Resolution set to DUPLICATE
The admin user is now in LDAP and can be added as default member of
Also available in: Atom