Starting the traditional CentOS it's possible to check the ISO integrity.
The test actually fails.
We need to implant the md5 inside the ISO using the implantisomd5 command.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Enhancement
- Due date set to 01/25/2013
- Status changed from NEW to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Davide Principi
- Start date set to 01/25/2013
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Estimated time set to 1.00
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
ISO tested by anaconda media check
- Project changed from NethServer 6 to 92
- Project changed from 92 to NethServer 6
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED
State set to
closed on NethServer 6.4 alpha2 release
Also available in: Atom