Date and time in Bash history
Display date and time in Bash history for each command
Create the file /etc/profile.d/history.sh with this content:
export HISTTIMEFORMAT="%d/%m/%y %T "
- Project changed from NethServer 6 to 1
- Subject changed from date and time in history to Date and time in Bash history
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from NEW to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Davide Principi
- Target version set to DEV104
- Start date set to 07/31/2012
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:16de4b7896419274cff1122b703b654013bb0019.
- Project changed from 1 to NethServer 6
Also available in: Atom