A new version of KAM.cf is available.
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- Assignee set to Filippo Carletti
- Target version set to v6.7
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
take note of /etc/mail/spamassassin/KAM.cf (285164)
look at KAM.cf: new size is 287865
installed and updated as per instructions, verified size after initial install of mail-filter from the gui, updated with;
yum --enablerepo=nethserver-testing update nethserver-mail-filter
nethserver-mail-filter noarch 1.3.4-1.3.ge30a062.ns6 nethserver-testing 147 k
[root@server32 spamassassin]# cd /etc/mail/spamassassin/
[root@server32 spamassassin]# ls -al
drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root 4096 Feb 5 11:27 .
rw-r--r-. 1 root root 287865 Feb 3 07:17 KAM.cf
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to set this to Verified or if that's for the .... maintainer.... ?
edit... looking at the flow of the other bugs I guess I'm supposed to set status to verified.
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Released in 6.7/nethserver-updates:
Released in 7.2.1511/nethserver-updates:
Also available in: Atom