Deny port forwarding the same port
The Port forwarding user interface allows creating more than one forward for the same port and wan ip. While technically allowed, only the first rule is applied.
I would like to add a check to deny creating a forward on a port already "busy".
Steps to reproduce:
1. create a port forward for any wan ip port 22 to an host A
2. create another identical port fwd to another host B
3. try to connect from outside to port 22, you will go to host A
Desired behavior: in step 2, show an error that says something like "port x il already busy".
The check has to evaluate both port and wan ip: the same port on different ip can be forwarded.
#5 Updated by Giacomo Sanchietti almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
- Create a port forward with source port "22" and WAN IP set to "any"
- Try to create a new port forward with the same source port and WAN IP
- The web interface must raise a validation error
- Try to modify an existing port forward
- The web interface should not raise any error
#6 Updated by Filippo Carletti almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Creating the same forward on an already used port the interface displayed:
A port forward with same WAN IP and origin port already exists.
Modifying a port forward (I changed port): no errors.
I also tried to forward an used port but bound to a specific alias ip: it's been accepted as expected.