[YumRPMCheckError] Updating 6.6RC1
I did update through web gui to my 6.6 RC1 installation and got this error message:
Task completed with errors
Applying changes #2 (exit status 1)
[YumRPMCheckError] [u'ERROR with rpm_check_debug vs depsolve:', 'clamav = 0.98.4-1.el6 is needed by (installed) clamd-0.98.4-1.el6.x86_64', u'Please report this error at http://dev.nethserver.org/projects/nethserver']
Repeating "download and install" from GUI produced same error.
Note this was originally a clean install of 6.6 Beta, which updated to RC1 via Yum updates.
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Category set to <multiple packages>
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- Target version set to v6.6-rc1
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Affected version set to v6.6-rc1
My bad, I forgot to publish a clamd update.
Can you please retry to upgrade?
Before upgrade, just execute:
yum clean all
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Giacomo Sanchietti
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Related to Task #3028: Upgrade clamav release added
- Resolution set to WORKSFORME
As instructed, logging in via SSH, executing: yum clean all, and updating again works.
Thank you for amazingly fast response and fix.
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
Also available in: Atom