Red interface: gateway setting wiped out
gateway setting is lost on red interfaces with static IP assignment
interface-config-write: fix gateway settings on S&G machines. Refs #2920
This fix avoids skipping the gateway setting on red interfaces with
static IP assignment.
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Server with dhcp red: no GATEWAY.
Server with static red: GATEWAY=.
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom