Allow alias to builtin email addresses
The system has some "under-the-hood" email addresses always enabled, like postmaster and everyone.
It should be possible to create email addresses delivering to these system emails.
- Target version set to v6.5
- Subject changed from Allow alias to system emails to Allow alias to builtin email addresses
- Category set to nethserver-mail-server
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Davide Principi
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Status changed from ON_DEV to TRIAGED
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 30 to 20
Branch closed, postponed.
- Target version changed from v6.5 to ~FUTURE
- Resolution set to REJECTED
We can create an alias to any "External destination" on ns7. "External" can be also a local domain because allow free-text input.
- Status changed from TRIAGED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Also available in: Atom