Enhance upstream proxy validator
The web proxy page has an advanced options section to configure an upstream proxy, ie a proxy where all http requests are forwarded by nethserver proxy.The user interface should prohibit using nethserver ip addresses as parent proxy, because it blocks web surfing.
- Target version set to ~FUTURE
- Category set to nethserver-squid
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- Target version changed from ~FUTURE to v6.5
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Giacomo Sanchietti
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- NEEDINFO changed from No to Yes
This is quite complicated because the validator should look on all configured interfaces.
I'd like to improve only the inline documentation, otherwise the field can be removed from the UI since is almost never used.
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
- NEEDINFO deleted (
Improved inline help, no new validator defined.
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
Package in nethserver-testing:
- Check the inline help is updated
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
From online help:
Enter the IP address and port of the parent proxy. The correct syntax is IP_Address:port. DO NOT enter the IP address of this server.
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Released in nethserver-updates:
Also available in: Atom