- Registered on: 03/24/2011
- Last connection: 12/23/2016
Reported issues: 31
- 06:07 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3433 (VERIFIED): Missing logrotate for OpenVPN log file
- The log file was rotated as expected....
- 11:29 AM NethServer 6 Enhancement #3435 (VERIFIED): Avoid certificate generation in certificate-update event
- I made all the requested test and they performed as expected.
- 11:44 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3433 (CLOSED): Missing logrotate for OpenVPN log file
- The log file of OpenPVN (/var/log/openvpn/openvpn.log) is never rotated, so as time goes by it becomes bigger and big...
- 09:33 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3431 (VERIFIED): MultiWAN provider remains disabled after failure
- Tested in many different MultiWan configurations, the new rpm always solved the problem.
- 05:37 AM NethServer 6 Feature #3406 (VERIFIED): Network IP alias on bridge interfaces
- I was able to create alias ips from Network panel for:
I was also able to create an alias...
- 08:34 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3398 (VERIFIED): Global whitelist not working when URLBlacklist.com is the Blacklists database
- Installed blacklists from UrlBlacklacklist.com, custom whitelist enabled in the filter section:
the whitelist sect...
- 11:41 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3398 (CLOSED): Global whitelist not working when URLBlacklist.com is the Blacklists database
- * Content Filter (squidGuard)
* Blacklist in use : URLBlacklist.com
The global whitelist isn't working, this prob...
- 10:36 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3388 (VERIFIED): Multiwan: provider with space in name breaks firewall configuration
- with no update:...
- 10:11 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3385 (VERIFIED): User and password with blank spaces in PPPoE configuration
- tested and working (user=" user ", password =" password " )
- 10:30 AM NethServer 6 Bug #3385 (CLOSED): User and password with blank spaces in PPPoE configuration
- During the configuration of the PPPOE if one or more blank spaces are wrongly written before the user/pass they will ...