Adapt all mysql command to use "--defaults-file=/root/.my.cnf" option.
As reported me by Stefano, all mysql commands:
mysqlshow mysqldump e mysql
in the NethServer rpms as to be adapted to use the option:
Much more info is available here
Evaluate the use of username and password about the user owner of the tables.
nethserver-owncloud use it.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from NEW to TRIAGED
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from TRIAGED to ON_DEV
- Assignee set to Alessandro Polidori
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- Status changed from ON_DEV to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
Mark it as verified once the #2983 has been verified.
- Related to Bug #2983: OwnCloud installation from NethServer web interface fails added
- Status changed from ON_QA to VERIFIED
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
- Status changed from VERIFIED to CLOSED
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Released as automatic update.
Also available in: Atom